Simply complete the form to download your FREE First Home Buyer Guide, a 12 page PDF document to guide you through your first home journey. Plus you’ll receive a call back from a qualified home loan consultant to discuss your situation.
Get Started In 3 Easy Steps!
Helping first home buyers
For many first home buyers, the housing market and dealing with agents can be confusing, especially when it comes to understanding fees and charges, and wading your way through the contract before signing it. However, this does not need to be the case! The First Home Buyer Guide allows you to make sense of the housing market by walking you through the dos and donts of buying your first home.
In this First Home Buyer Guide, you will learn:
- How to get your finances in order before you purchase your first home
- How to find the right home loan as a first home buyer
- Common mistakes you can avoid when purchasing your first home
- How we can help by matching you to a home loan that suits your needs
Feel safe and secure
First Home Buyer Guide.com.au is powered by eChoice to give first home buyers a choice of home loan products and services to suit their changing needs. eChoice have been processing loans for over 18 years and have helped over 50,000 Australians make their dream of home ownership a reality, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands!
Free home loan consultation
Over the phone your dedicated home loan consultant will take two minutes to compare 25+ lenders and 100s of first home buyer loans to find a loan that is tailored to your first home buying needs. You will find out:
- How much you can borrow
- How many lenders you qualify for
- Your monthly repayment amount
- The lowest interest rate available to you
Dont miss out on your FREE First Home Buyer Guide. Simply complete the form to get started today!